The Yogasana Organic Yoga Mats are “On the Water”
The project to create these mats has been planned for several years. Finally... the mats are on the way.
What makes these mats so special?
- GOTS certified organic cotton - https://global-standard.org/
- Organic cotton is grown using 90% less water
- The cotton was grown by farmers who are members of the Better Cotton Initiative - https://bettercotton.org/
- BCI insures good working conditions and fair wages for the workers
- The mat is woven extra wide and long - 27” x 72”
- Stretch & Relax
- Largest size of any Premium yoga mat
- Cotton Carry Bag Included
- We replaced the plastic bag with a hand-made a cotton bag with carry strap
- These beautiful bags were sewn in Delhi in a project to provide employment for women
- The Weaver’s Signature
- Every mat bears the signature of the weaver - from his hands to yours
- Yogasana Circle - Your Supports helps Educate Children
- We donate $5 with every mat sold to help educate the children of our production workers. This includes providing school supplies.
- Special Gifts for the Yogi
- Included in a hand-made jute sleeve are:
- A bookmark of hand-made paper with dried flowers
- A stick of Yogasana Special Sandalwood Incense. This incense is made especially for us and is of the highest quality available in India.
- A brochure displays our Mission / Care Instructions / Warranty and 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- The mats come in a custom shipping box made with corrugated certified by the SFI - Sustainable Forestry Initiative - https://www.forests.org/
Pandemic conditions in India severely limited the initial production of this Organic Mat Project.
Be first in line to receive your mat!!!
You will be notified when the mats Arrive!
You will also have a chance to WIN A YOGA MAT by signing up.